Advantage PressurePro has added new functionality and management features to its tire pressure monitoring solution with the new PressurePro Pulse display.
The easy-to-read screen provides quick glance alerts and adjustable vehicle layouts and screen views. Alert prioritization and fully adjustable alert levels gives users the ability to tailor design their monitoring, the company said.
The system can monitor up to 80 tires at once and store up to 5 pre-programmed units. Pulse allows users to monitor any type of vehicle or easily switch the display between vehicles for advanced user freedom.
“We are very excited to have launched our new technology platform,” said Vanessa Hargrave, PressurePro’s COO and director of marketing. “We are constantly working to push the limits of our solutions through unmatched innovation and development and for quite some time, we’ve provided our customers with much more than simple tire pressure monitoring. With another leap ahead in technology, it’s time we lead the market into the next generation of tire performance management; into TPMS+”
PressurePro Pulse, the flagship of Advantage PressurePro’s TPMS+ platform, includes a range of legacy features including real-time monitoring, two low pressure alerts, a high pressure alert and high temperature alert, as well as a complete line-up of new capabilities.
Advantage Enterprises, Inc. was incorporated in Missouri in 1991 and began development and production of an external tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), then only a little known concept. In 1992 after acquiring patent rights for the product, production was begun and the Company sold the TireMate tire pressure monitoring product to the RV and trucking industries. In 1998, development commenced on the 2nd generation of product which was completed in 2000. Additional developments have continued to upgrade both the Monitor and Sensor. In late 2002, the Company again began looking at ways to take advantage of new technology to reduce the size of the Sensor while increasing accuracy, durability and reliability.
Known as a pioneer in the TPMS market, Advantage incorporated a new division, Advantage PressureProTM, LLC, in March of 2003 to design and produce a brand new generation of TPMS products. An agreement with Lectronix, Inc. of Lansing, Michigan brought a partnership that provided engineering expertise for development and production experience. In 2004, Advantage and Lectronix introduced the new generation of PressurePro products to the US marketplace, and worldwide. PressurePro was enthusiastically welcomed into the RV, Trucking, Bus, Industrial and Trailer aftermarkets and continues to be a leader in the TPMS market and a driving force behind the TPMS market’s technology developments.
PressureProTM distributes to several markets, including heavy duty (Mining, Logging, Construction, Agriculture), trucking, bus, RV, trailer and many specialized application markets. PressurePro introduced RS232 capabilities with all products allowing PressurePro users the ability to communicate tire pressure readings to remote locations, offices, cell phones and more. With the RS232 advancements, PressurePro began partnering with vehicle based communications leaders, bringing a full tire maintenance program to market.
Today, with the high cost of fuel, tires, insurance, roadside downtime and repairs, on time efficiency, vehicle costs, carbon pollution concerns and safety, TPMS is one of the hottest market segments today. TPMS technology provides drivers of all types of vehicle types and sizes better stability, handling, braking, safety and savings. As the need for TPMS continues to grow, PressurePro remains a key provider to the market. In August of 2008, PressurePro released to the market a revolutionary “Drop-and-Hook” System, designed specifically for tractor/trailer drop and hook fleets. PressurePro is committed to providing a quality product to the market and remaining a market leader in providing a reliable, durable, accurate, easy to install and simple to use TPMS product. PressurePro is a recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award 2007.
Safety • PressurePro™ provides an alert when pressure is low, adding greater safety for you and your vehicle.
- Peace of mind knowing that your tires, your only contact with the road, are inflated properly for optimum performance and handling.
- Monitor displays current tire pressures for all tires.
- Tire pressure is constantly monitored, while moving or parked.
- PressurePro alerts to dangerous low-pressure situations with both a visual and an audible alert.
- Two thresholds of low tire pressure warnings - a double threshold of safety.
- Greater stability, handling and braking with tires properly inflated. Tires with low air pressures skid and hydroplane more easily.
- Each year 80,000 accidents are attributed to low tire pressure.
Economy • PressurePro™ assists in lowering maintenance costs, reducing fuel use and saving tire tread.
- Properly inflated tires last longer. The life of your tire is extended due to less tread wear.
- PressurePro requires no costly installation, installs in minutes with no tools.
- The monitor can easily be relocated from the primary to the towed vehicle with no additional installation.
- Properly inflated tires save fuel.
- Proper inflation protects and saves the tire casing, reducing the chance of blowouts and zipper rips.
- Properly inflated tires extend the life of tire treads by as much as 35%.
- Properly inflated and maintained tires save costly roadside repairs and down time.
- The Department of Transportation estimates 5.4 million gallons of fuel a day (over 2 billion a year) are wasted due to low tire pressure.
Environment • PressurePro™ is environmentally friendly, conserving precious resources.
- Tires wear longer saving valuable resources used to produce new tires.
- Properly inflated tires save fuel.
- Under inflated tires wear prematurely, adding to the landfill/disposal problem.
- Assists in preventing dangerous debris on the road from worn and unsafe tires and casings.
- Reduced rubber particulates in the air effecting air quality.
- Proper inflation prevents irregular tread wear preventing dangerous conditions that can lead to accidents.
For more information on the PressurePro TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System), Contact the PressurePro Indonesia Agent;
SNC Technologies is the systems and solutions technology section of SatNetCom and a leader in Vehicle Fleet Management Systems, vehicle and operator safety systems, GPS tracking and In-Cab Vehicle CCTV remote monitoring.
Visit www.SNCTechnologies.com for more information and learn about the suit of products available for your rolling stock!
Contact us at:
for further information