System Architecture Detail
- Sync module: Synchronizes local databases with Central database
- UI Panel module: User interface for the Operator
- GPS module: Interface with GPS interface
- OEM Interface module: OEM interface: VHMS, VIMS, PLM and TPMS etc
- Onboard Database: SQLCE database
MineLink Server (Primary and Secondary)
The Server Based Components :
- Sync Server Module: Synchronizes the central database with the remote on-board mobile database.
- Business Logic Server: Processes the data from the mobile on-board database and Dispatcher inputs.
- Sync Mirror: Synchronizes the database between the servers.
- Web Server: Real-Time Production Dashboard for KPI presentation (secondary server)
- Remote File Server: Central File server for automatic firmware updates.
- Central Database: Relational database, Microsoft SQL Server.
Replicated Data Flows
- Transactional Data Created Onboard: Production, Time Accountability, Activities, Payload, OEM Data, GPS and Logins etc.
- Data stored onboard
- Data replicated to central database
- Assignments, Roads, Locations, Material, Configurations, KPI and other data is created by the Business Logic Module and/or User (Dispatcher) input.
- Data replicated back to on-board mobile database.
- Real-Time data is modified both onboard by Dispatch and the latest changes are replicated seamlessly to the entire fleet across the network with no down-time to the mining operations.
During normal operations, the main server is the only database which remains active and accepts the connection from the remote onboard mobile databases while at the same time, the back-up server is in standby mode.
The MineLinkMobile unit is critical for the transactional data. This means, there is very little dependence on the servers. So if there is a loss of the communications network to the main server no data will be lost, minimizing any effect to the onboard mobile equipment operations. The data will be continuously collected by the onboard mobile equipment database memory. Once the communications network connection is available or back on-line, then all of the stored operations data will be replicated back to the server.