Is Low Pressure Blowing the Bottom Line?
PressurePro is a tire pressure and temperature monitoring system that uses advanced technology. PressurePro provides real time tire performance readings and alerts that are communicated via networks to an onboard display and a central monitoring station from the vehicle and/or trailer tires.
The pressure sensor is easy to install and there is no need to dismount the tire. Simply screw the sensor on the valve stem.
- Real-Time Monitoring Alerts
- Improved Safety and Dynamic Handling – Better Traction
- Lower Fuel Consumption – Lower Rolling Resistance
- Increased Availability - No More Lost Time Stopping for Pressure Checks
- Improved Tire Performance – Save Tire Tread by 35%
- Reduce Blowouts and Zipper Rips
- Identifies Tire Problems Before Becoming a Problem During Operations
- Pro-active Maintenance Rather Than Reactive Repairs
- Monitor Pressure Parked and Moving
- Reduced Down Time and Lower Maintenance Costs
The PressurePro Features:
- Simple to fit, program and maintain.
- Fitted to the end of the valve stem or specific SensorSpud© dual headed wheel spuds
- Weighs 17 grams, usually less than the tyre is out of balance
- Checks the pressure every 7 seconds
- Has alerts @ 12.5% & 25% under set pressure as well as 24% (adjustable) for over pressure
- Uses audio visual alerts but can be enabled to provide sms, email, or other electronic alerts
Control Risk and Reduce Loss
Why is the first low pressure alert 12.5% below the correct cold pressure?
A tire running at 10% below its specified pressure:
- will wear at a 10% faster rate
- the rolling resistance increases so fuel consumption rises
- contact pressure is reduced 10%
- traction is affected increasing stopping distances
Safety is Compromised!
At 20% under set pressure the tire will wear 25% faster than at the correct pressure, the danger of a tire failure increases exponentially, the risk of a safety related incident increases.