MineGrade™ StockPile is application centric software designed specifically for mine sites and stockpile management. MineGrade™ StockPile is easy-to-use reducing operator training.
MineGrade™ StockPile is a 3D machine guidance system designed for stockpile operations. The primary focus is on improved awareness and productivity. This is achieved by key features such as proximity warnings and avoidance zones (both vertical and horizontal).
3D positional monitoring references machines in relation to stockpile limits and material management infrastructure such as feeders/hoppers, overhead conveyors and other user-definable areas and obstacles.
MineGrade™ StockPile features are designed for dozers and wheel loaders and are adaptable to other machines.
Accurately show machine position in three dimensions relative to material management infrastructure such as feeders/hoppers, overhead conveyors and other user definable structures.
Dramatically improve operator situation awareness with proximity warnings of other machines in near real time.
Positional data relative to stockpile design and infrastructure facilitate all weather 24/7 working hours.
Compatible with Carlson Machine Control’s Fleet Management Office. This enables each machine positional, proximity, and avoidance zone data to be streamed to the back office for remote monitoring, remote alarms, flexible reporting and more.
MineGrade™ StockPile is application-centric software designed specifically for mine sites and stockpile management. MineGrade™ StockPile is easy-to-use reducing operator training.
Together, MineGrade StockPile and Carlson Machine Control’s CBx6 Control Box Console Provide
- Simple, single component system install with battery backup shutdown
- Easy-to-use touch screen computer with Microsoft Windows 7
- Easy to see, day or night, large 10.1” sunlight readable, nighttime dim-able display
- Integrated GNSS receiver with scalable accuracy options up to 1cm via RTK option
- Rugged design that is job-site tough and backed by a 3-year warranty, which includes the integrated GNSS
- MineGrade™ StockPile shows angle of repose of the coal to the operator
- Watch and warning alerts inform the operator of feeder/hopper location
Service and Support, Every Step of the Way!
- Remote login support to assist operator while in machine providing standard, open communications such as GSM cellular, ethernet, 802.11, mesh and other wireless communication systems
- Industry exclusive 3-year warranty
- Stockpile operations
- Mix and blend management
- Manage floor and slope grades
- Operator awareness and monitoring